1) What are some of the hidden costs to book you?
- I try to be as straight forward as possible when it comes to pricing. However, there are some hidden fees and additive costs. Some of these include: Travel costs, Second shooters, Gear rental, Credit card fees, and sales tax (sorry, it's the government's rule).
2) What kinds of locations would be good for photo or video shoots?
- I LOVE to be outside, and wether thats in the city, desert, or mountains, I couldn't be more stoked to go on an adventure to shoot! Besides location, I encourage my clients to book their shoot times based on good lighting, Golden hour is the hour before sunset and the hour after sunset each day, and provides amazing light!
3) Where are you willing to go to work?
- I am willing to go anywhere. I will travel across the world, to your house, or deep into the mountains to make sure that your event is captured just the way you want it to be.
4) Do you recommend booking a second shooter?
- This totally depends on the type of event. For smaller wedding and event photography, I am typically capable of coverage with just one person. For larger events, I suggest booking a second shooter, and may even require it based on the type and size of event.
5) Do you like coffee?
- Just kidding, people don't normally ask me this, but if you're wondering, I do. Craft coffee is something I thrive off of, and will always accept.